As a locally owned and operated company, we’re committed to building long-term relationships with customers and employees alike.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire. A strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills are a great start. However, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the never-ending passion for delivering great customer service.
If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and personally rewarding.
This opening requires a creative mind and the ability to multi-task. Applicants must be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
Overall job tasks would include:
- Graphic design layout for all new jobs. This would include everything from simple yard signs to large scale monument signs and channel letter jobs.
- Individual will be in charge of the physical production of jobs/signs that need to be produced in shop.
- Must be able to interact positively with customers and help with design directions and decisions.
- Individual will be in charge of material inventory as well as machine maintenance.
- Quoting of new jobs.
- Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please call 248-623-6175 or email resume to email@example.com